Monday, November 30, 2009

Thoughts from the john

Wow. You gotta love modern technology. I am writing this blog while pooping. How cool is that?! Talk about killing two birds with one stone. I am sure that my sisters will think that this is gross... but I don't wipe my bum with my lap top so what's the big deal?

I am getting more and more excited about the idea of blogging.. even in the face of all that needs to be done over the next 24 days (!!!!), but I must warn my potential followers... I am looking for intrepid treckers that are willing to share my journey with me. The whole journey... not just the pretty parts. I don't always say the right things and even when I do say the right things they come out very, very wrong. I have been together with my partner Jeremie for nearly 4 years and so this blog will, inevitably, focus on him and/or our lives together. If that is too much to handle.. I am very sorry for you.

Now to the good stuff... I am on a quest to beat my man boobs (or as a childhood friend Paul Merrill calls them, MOOBS) once and for all!! This isn't the first time that I have said this, but it is the first time that I have said this on the intranets.. and everything on the intranets is true, right? So maybe my lucious moobs will read this blog and decide to shrink themselves.

Current moob size: A Fleshy Handful.. there is definitely volume there.

Check in later to see the progress. =)

6 comments:

  1. 11th is best...whatever! I believe #10 is best!!! I am an even number..and you are just odd...lol...lol....lol....You know I am your favorite!!!! I am sooo excited you are going to blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!!! You seriously crack me up when you talk about your man boobs. You're so freaking funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why woudln't people be able to handle your life with Jeremie? The first negative comment someone leaves will spur Rebecca to beat them up! haha.

    Good luck on the man boobs. The only tip I can give you is cut back on carbs and sugar and increase your intake of veggies and fruit. I work out all lot and never saw the squishy stuff on my hips go away until I really cut out carbs. So take that Moobs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So... do you wipe before hitting enter or after?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sick, Sick, Sick - you are sick!!!

    ReplyDelete