Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Life has been crazy!!

Sorry I haven't updated in ages. My first MBA class was quite easy so I thought that all the rest would be just as easy. NOT SO!! I am in a business law class right now and it is really kicking my butt. So... here are some pictures. That's all I got for now.


This is a picture of my parents from the Scott Family Easter Picnic. It really cracks me up. I think it is the combination of my dad's white circulation socks and mom's bunny ears. They are sooooo funny. Boy, I sure do love them.

I finally finished Lynn's quilt top!!!



That's right! I am very proud of this one. The plan was to get it quilted right away... but then my business law class happened. And the Suns playoffs. Go Suns!!!

And in the best news...

Jeremie finished his first year of law school today!!! I can't tell you how proud I am of him. Poor guy sits in a chair all day every day reading nothing but stuffy law books. I am blown away by his dedication and drive.

I love you Jeremie!! Congratulations!!!

3 comments:

  1. congrats guys :) both of you are so dedicated and are doing so awesome in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH for Jeremie! Of course Jeremie I do have to say your picture makes me think.."why so serious??"! Dave the quilt is AWESOME, and that pic of mom and dad makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. go Jeremie!! Um, wow. And, go DAve!

    ReplyDelete