Thursday, December 3, 2009

Phew!


So... I have this irrational fear each year that I won't get a single Christmas card. It's weird, but I have to admit that it happens!! Especially because we have this cool iron wall decoration thingy that doubles as a card display during the Christmas season. I am excited to announce that I received my very first card today!! Thanks Becca for easing my irrational Christmas Card fears!!



And... I tried something out today... I hope that you enjoy it.. it felt really weird to do and it may be the only time you will get to hear the softer side of my singing!!

9 comments:

  1. That was amazing! I really want to learn how to sing. I want to hear your singing at the Basket ball game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME....I am going to try and figure out how to steal it and put it on my page too!!!! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. That was a great idea. You should do more. Also, your blog makes me laugh so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and we aren't sending christmas cards this year...so you won't get one from me (sorry), but I do have a little Hanukkah suprise for you when I see you again............

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it :) and FINALLY yeah!!!! you've got a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can always count on Becca for the first Christmas card. Well, when she sends them! haha. Your singing is amazing. Thank you for sharing that. It was like watching someone in the witness protection program with an amazing blog. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're amazing, Dave! You should do a whole Christmas cd.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you need to sing that for mom's birthday.

    ReplyDelete