Friday, December 4, 2009

Team Builder...

So my academic counterpart Rebecca and I had a joint team builder with our teams today. We went to Kiwanis Park (seriously one of the best parks in the State!!) and BBQ'd hamburgers and hot dogs with chips, potato salad, and other excellent foods you may find at a BBQ. The food was awesome! My employee Bobby revealed the fact that he is pretty much a wunderkind BBQer!


Sand volleyball was my favorite activity of the day. We played several games, but the sand volleyball courts at Kiwanis aren't the greatest. I kept diving as one is wont to do when playing sand volleyball, but it was like diving on concrete and my knees were getting TORE UP. After one particular dive I hit my knee very wrong and now I have a weird swollen bump. AND..I am sure that my arms are going to have bruises up and down them tomorrow. I'm afraid I am going to look like a battered woman. But he says he loves me...

3 comments:

  1. That comment "he says he loves me" made me laugh sooooooooo hard...And now I cannot wait to see your arms and legs on Sunday...hehehehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting...You should probably just agree with him and do what he says...that keeps me from beating Karson. (just kidddin)

    And, I decided I NEED JEREMIE! I NEED him to decorate my house! You two rock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like fun!! I love Volleyball! glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete