Sunday, January 3, 2010

bye-bye Christmas

We had to throw away our Christmas tree because Jeremie finally found enough crap to load onto the branches to make them collapse!! =) Actually... it was weighted down so much that one of the inner supports that holds the branches up completely broke!! I can't post pictures.. way too graphic.

Here is our stuff all packed up for a long sring/summer/autumn's nap.. there is even more piled behind the right hand column of green tubs. When looking at this picture... keep in mind that we live in a condo that is less than 1,000 square feet!!

3 comments:

  1. MAN! I think you have WAY more stuff than I do, and I have been collecting for 17 years...what is up with that...Jelous! That is what I am...Jelous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just might help you starving students out next year and hire Jeremie to come decorate my house...since I am done with school and you 2 are not... :) I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete