Sunday, January 3, 2010

Musings... and my new best friend!!

So I meant to post a different picture of Dylan holding his quilt and here it is...



Adorable!!

Here is a pic of Jeremie with his newest nephew Dexter.



The shadowing is really bad on this picture but I had to include it because Jeremie and I have been laughing about it for a week because it looks like Jeremie is suffering from mouth rot! =)

I hate to say it, but I have a new best friend. This besty's name is Kindle! Goodness... over 250,000 book titles available at the click of a button! It's almost unbelievable! Unfortunately, we are broke as law school is friggin expensive so I am going to have to work super duper duper duper hard to not download anything for the next several weeks! That sounds easy, but I love books... this may be harder than quitting smoking!



Isn't she lovely??! I'm such a tech whore. Especially considering that I took all these photos on my beauty new camera that my mom and dad got me! =) I would take a picture of that as well, but I would have to take it with my iPhone and then get ITS
cord to plug into my LAPTOP thus proving my tech whore-ism even more. =(

Oh... I got my diploma in the mail. I have already started my MBA so I know that I actually graduated, but having the diploma in hand somehow makes it all seem a bit more real!



I feel a little strange posting pictures of J's nieces and nephews without posting any of mine at this point. It isn't because I don't love mine... FAR FROM IT!! It's just that J has 4 and I have 4,000 and that number is growing exponentially!! I mean.. I have 41 nieces and nephews and over 10 GREAT nieces and nephews at this point with FOUR more in the oven as we speak! So.. to my kin.. just know that I love y'all with all my heart even if I don't post a million pictures of you on my blog! However, with my new afore mentioned beauty camera, I hope to have more pictures of my family in the future.

7 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you got the Kindle! So lucky! I have been reading about them, and think it would be awesome to have!!! Lucky! And, the quilts are AWESOME! But of course, you already knew that ...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have to say that I am SUPER DUPER offended that you have not posted a picture of me on your blog(not to mention you have never made me a quilt....and helping with the 12 that I already have doesn't count)...I gave you a bouncing singing dreidel. You know I'm your favorite niece...at least in the top 3....yeah, I'm totally in the top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOL!!!!!! So seriously, the other night I was joking with Jeremie that it would be really funny if I posted a list of my nieces and nephews in order of my favorites! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as your list includes my children FIRST!!!!hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. UUMMMMM...... my children are by far the cutest!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm gonna do it! Really stir the pot!! =) Just kidding... could you even imagine!

    ReplyDelete