Friday, January 15, 2010

Impasse....

I view the world through rose colored glasses. I know that I shouldn't, but I can't help it. I always have. Things are not so bad. They will get better. Part of the rose glasses curse is that I have to make sure that people are happy.

Actually it is a deeply rooted, psychological, OCD-like need to make people feel better or give them a new perspective that will open up a pathway to be happy. If I can't do it I will fixate on it until Iknow that things are better. Jeremie calls it blowing sunshine up people's A**es.

Someone I know and love more than anything is hurting and is not very happy, but they refuse to let me blow sunshine. They are wired opposite from me and need to bear tough feelings alone. What this person does't realize is that I just want to blow the sunshine becuase I love them so much that their pain is my pain. What I am having difficulty realizing is that my need to blow sunshine is a selfish need. It sucks. I am at an impasse...

All this after a fight with another person I love.... what is going on??! This week is effed up. I blame Republicans. It can't have anything to do with me, right?!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a republican, you can blame me. Middle children always take the blame. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mish...I also take blame and get forgotten because I am the middle child. I may be the youngest, but I am the one with middle child syndrome.

    And, totally blame the republicans...we all suck I am sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel. My brother always tells me I see the positive in everything. It takes so much energy to be negative, who has time for that. It's very difficult to see someone going through what you're seeing. I wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you are talking about me, but it's all good! You don't need to blow sunshine up my butt....hehe! I will still think that certain people do not deserve any kind of compassion! Sorry! I guess that is how I am wired!

    ReplyDelete